Click Creative Marketing will provide link building, content services, and SEO campaigns, as described on the website. All invoices must be paid in full before the start of any campaign.
Click Creative Marketing SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining and providing backlinks from other websites, blogs, and directories to build up link popularity
- Creating unique and optimised content
- Carrying out SEO audits
- Creating technical reports
Clients must acknowledge the following concerning SEO Services:
- All invoices are non-refundable.
- All invoices, documents, recommendations, and reports are 100% confidential.
- Click Creative Marketing has no control over the policies of search engines regarding the type of sites we use, nor do we have control of the type of content that they will accept now or in the future. Your website may be excluded from any external site, or even search engines at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or website.
- Click Creative Marketing has no control over blog owners or websites removing your links and content or deleting, moving, or changing their website. These removed/deleted/moved placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances at all will Click Creative Marketing be liable to you for any damages that occur, including (but not limited to) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third-party websites. You will assume all risks and potential damages associated with using Click Creative Marketing’s services, whether this is known or unknown.
- Click Creative Marketing reserves the right to tweak anchor text, as well as any other order details to ensure that it is a successful payment.
- Click Creative Marketing does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term; neither does Click Intelligence guarantee any traffic increases from carrying out campaigns.
- Click Creative Marketing does not assume liability for the client’s choice to obtain and/or link to websites without gaining our approval through consultation, as choosing low-quality sites can harm your SEO efforts.
- Click Creative Marketing is not responsible for changes made to the third-party websites that your content is published on, which can affect the search engine ranking of the client’s website negatively.
Click Creative Marketing does not sign individual NDA’s for every agency or client that uses our services. However, you can be certain that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect as part of our terms of service.
Click Creative Marketing (the recipient) will not disclose confidential information provided by the agency or client (you) for any purpose unless we receive written confirmation of agreement from the party.
We will never disclose any confidential information to any third-party. The exception is to your employees and advisors who need to know the same information for the purpose of using our services.
Click Creative Marketing has the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Illegal content, as well as hateful products, items, or services, objectionable or damaging content, aimed at any group of people, race, gender, sexual orientation, will be cancelled or refunded. This extends to attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service, and cruelty to animals; content such as this will be cancelled or refunded also.
Prescription drugs, gambling and casinos, and adult content MAY be considered, but this will have to be treated separately. These need to be cancelled or refunded if ordered through the online portal.
If you are unsure whether your site violates any of our restrictions, please get in contact with us FIRST.
All parties agree and cannot revoke that the courts of England and Wales have the exclusive jurisdiction to:
- Determine any dispute
- Grant interim remedies
- Grant any other provisional or protective relief